R E C I P E S P O T L I G H T….
GRILLED GARLIC PARM CHICKEN WINGS
6 lbs. chicken wings
1 1/2 tablespoons garlic salt
1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
FOR THE SAUCE
2 sticks of butter, melted and cooled
3 tablespoons chopped garlic
3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese,
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black ground pepper
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
GET TO COOKING
- Preheat grill for medium to medium-high heat.
- Season the wings with the salt, pepper and garlic powder and place on a rack on top of a baking sheet covered with foil.
- Grill wings for 30 to 40 minutes, turning frequently until wings are crispy ands reach an internal temperature of 175 degrees F.
- In a small pot, melt the butter and garlic.
- When chicken wings are crispy and done, transfer them to a bowl. Toss them with the garlic butter and Parmesan cheese. Serve warm or room temperature
- Garnish with more chopped parsley and shredded parmesan cheese, then serve with caesar dressing on the side for dipping.